Telecommunications service providers face a rapidly evolving and challenging marketplace. For both wired and wireless networks, telecom providers must balance between the need to maintain tight financial and inventory controls in a competitive market with their customers’ demand for high quality, uninterrupted service.
Avineon has extensive experience in helping telecom service providers achieve this balance. Our IT, geospatial, and engineering support solutions improve efficiency and reduce costs for both wired and wireless providers in areas such as:
- Network planning
- Network modeling
- Operations and maintenance
- SP and OSP network mapping
- Network / cable fault analysis
- Integration with ERP and CRM
- Integration with legacy systems
- Mobile asset mapping
- Copper OSP and ISP network data mapping
- Fiber network data mapping
- Central office internal cable network data mapping
- GIS data modeling and integration
Our experience spans projects for small local service providers and support for nationwide telecommunication infrastructures. No matter the size of your network, our staff can work remotely or on-site at your location to improve the efficiency and quality of your services.