High-level services to build, manage, and maintain central geospatial infrastructure resources.
These include short to long term evaluation, advice, and planning; geospatial and traditional database repositories; application platforms focused on ArcGIS and other industry leading software; centralized Windows-based infrastructure both in-house and cloud-based; and more.
- Data acquisition evaluation and guidance.
- Data loading and verification into large geospatial repositories in Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle, on a scheduled or as needed basis.
- Major data areas managed include U.S. Census demographics, competitors, crime, shopping centers, schools, traffic counts, trade areas, specific sites, and extensive internal business data.
- Data manipulation and staging using FME and other leading data analytics software.
- Monitoring and long-term management of small to large geospatial data repositories, including up to the entire United States.
Design, develop, and deploy geospatial applications as standalone web mapping-based applications or modular tools/mini-sites that are embedded in more comprehensive applications. This includes high-level research, analysis, requirements and specifications, development, testing, deployment, and monitoring/management in an ongoing manner. Many of these deliverables leverage advanced knowledge and components to present powerful geospatial generated information as charting, heat maps, data visualizations, and more.
A good example of our work is a powerful real estate application and databases we developed that integrates spatial and non-spatial databases to determine and present visualizations and reports for major urban markets in the U.S. for evaluation and potential purchase, development and management by the company and their clients.